1. Pro Version & Subscription Types
Subscriptions are automatically charged every billing period (whether monthly, annually, or another period), and you may be charged no more than 24 hours before the beginning of each billing period.
There are two types of subscription plans, and all two provide the same benefits EXCEPT for the amount of Private Upload Features you get for free:
- Unlimited uploads
- Unlock all Pro contents
- 20 Private video/GIF Swapping Features
- Priority processing
- No watermark
- No Ads
- Unlimited uploads
- Unlock all Pro contents
- 20 Private video/GIF Swapping Features per Month
- Priority processing
- No watermark
- No Ads
The Monthly plan means that you pay every month.
The Annual plan means that you pay once a year a full amount for 12 months.
You will be able to see the cost of all plans right there in the PRO version section, currency and amounts depend on the country of your Google account's or Apple ID's origin.
2. Pro Member still Requires Payment
Although you have purchased our subscription membership, this does not mean that you have unlimited credit. If your monthly credit consumption exceeds 20, you will still be prompted to purchase an additional package to continue using our services.
3. Can I Transfer PRO from iOS to Android?
Your subscription status is linked to a certain Apple ID or Google Play account that you have used to purchase it.
Unfortunately, different platforms are not interchangeable. This means that if you switch from iOS to Android or vice versa, you will not be able to transfer your subscription to your new device.
4. How To Restore My PRO?
After the unremitting efforts of our technical staff, we improved the original restore mechanism in the APP in the latest version. At present, this function can show you the membership status, credit balance, and login information of all accounts. If you encounter problems such as loss of rights, we strongly recommend you verify your account information and login method through this function.
5. How to Identify Membership Status
You can use the following two pictures to distinguish between professional members and free members.
6. How to Check Payment Records and Credit Consumption History
If you find that your credit has not increased or does not match your expectations after making a payment, we recommend that you first confirm your payment records and credit changes according to the steps in the following picture:
7. Where Can I Find My Order Information
If you encounter any problems with the rights distribution and seek help from our customer service, we usually ask you to provide the transaction ID. Whether you make the transaction through the App Store(Order ID& Doc No.) or Google Play (GPA No.), you will receive an email from the App Store after successfully completing the transaction. You can find this information on it, save it as soon as possible, and submit it to us so that we can quickly grasp your truthful information and efficiently solve your problems.
8. How to Cancel Subscription
- - Launch the App Store app
- - Tap on your account in the top right corner
- - Select the Subscriptions line
- - You will see a list of subscriptions you have purchased from the App Store
- - Tap the one you want to cancel
- - A page will appear informing you about your subscription (price, renewal period)
- - Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen
- - Open the Google Play Store app
- - Tap on the menu icon in the top left corner
- - Select Subscriptions
- - You will see a list of subscriptions you have purchased from the Google Play Store
- - Tap on the subscription that you want to cancel
- - Select Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page
9. Rules of Credit Charge
Facemagic credit usage rules:
- Unlimited upload of videos/pictures
- Picture face swapping 0.1 credits/1 pic
- Video face swapping 15 seconds/1 credit
- gif face swapping 1 credit/gif
(Subscribers receive 20 credits every month)
10. Free Trial
Facemagic allows you to swap your face with other people. You can use public or private materials to do face swap. Public materials are free images/videos of people provided by the APP, and private materials are images/videos you upload yourself. The rights and interests of non-Pro users are as follows:
- You can use public materials for face swapping for free up to 3 times a day. If you want more, you can watch ads to get more face swaps, up to 20 times a day.
- You can use private materials for face swapping only twice per material, and then you cannot use them again.
- You can do 6 face swap tasks at once, which means you can select 6 different materials for face swapping simultaneously, but each task will take some time to finish.
- You will not receive any free private uploads.
About Payment and Refund
1. Payment Issues / Cannot Pay
As you were charged directly by the App Store or Google Play Store, we kindly ask you to contact them for further assistance. Before that, here are the steps that may solve your problem:
- Review of Accepted Payment Methods
- Verify The Payment Information
- Not solved? Check the instructions on the Google Play Store/App Store support pages.
FaceMagic does not manage refunds for subscriptions, as it is entirely dependent on App Store and Play Store policy. Developers cannot access users' payment information and account details. Your fees paid to FaceMagic may be refunded if required under the applicable laws or according to refund terms of the Google Play Store and App Store.
For IOS users, You may claim a refund by visiting Apple's support page
For Android users, You may claim a refund by visiting Google's support page
1. The Upload Failed but still Consumed Credit
If your upload has failed, it will be restored automatically. Otherwise, please email our support team (Settings > Support > email), describe the situation shortly, and add your transaction ID.
If you wish to share your opinion or suggestion, please feel free to contact us by the following steps (Settings > Support > Email/ Telegram/ WhatsApp), or you may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What You Need to Know about Uploading
The supported material types and file attributes of Facemagic are as follows：
- Maximum input resolution: 3840*2160
- Maximum output resolution: 1280*1280
- Video formats: MP4, MOV
- Image format: .PNG, .JPG, .JPEG
- Frame rate: 25-60
- Video upload maximum size and length: 500MB/10min
- Video upload minimum length: 5 sec
3. Inappropriate Content Detection
Based on our terms of service, we strictly prohibit users from uploading any form of material that includes children. Frequent triggering of this prompt will increase the chance of your account being banned. Please be sure to pay attention.
4. How to Ensure the Quality of Your Creation
You can learn how to get better generation results by following the instructions in the upload menu of our APP. We have also marked the location of the instructions in the picture below:
Data and Account
1. Login Methods
There are three ways to log into the Facemagic app: Google, Apple, and Email. Please remember the way you registered when you first entered the APP, otherwise, you may log in to the wrong account and be unable to use your rights and interests.
2. How to Delete Your Account
You can delete your account directly through the account menu’s delete account function. When deleting your account, do not forget to cancel the automatic subscription in the app store to avoid unnecessary losses. We also want to remind you that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered by any means, so please think twice before deleting your account.
3. Why Do You Need to Bind Your Account to an Email Address?
If your account is not bound to an email address, you can complete the email binding through the email binding function in the settings menu. After binding your email, you will not miss any activities and discounts related to Facemagic, and you can also improve your account information, make your account more secure, and make it easier for our technical support to find your relevant information in the future.
4. Why Did My Creation Disappear and How Can I Get It Back?
Currently, our app allows uploaded materials to be permanently saved, but creations are only saved for 7 days and cannot be recovered in any way after being deleted due to expiration. To avoid losing your creation, we recommend that you save your work to your local device as soon as it is generated to avoid unnecessary losses.
1. Feedback and Suggestion
We are always happy to hear your opinions about our product. Your feedback helps us to continuously improve our app. You can provide feedback through the support function within the app. Once your suggestion is adopted, we have even prepared generous rewards for you!
2. How to Efficiently Provide Feedback
If you encounter any issues while using our product, here are some tips on how to efficiently provide feedback to our technical support team:
- Save any evidence related to the issue such as videos or images as soon as possible.
- Follow the instructions provided by our technical support team to avoid making the problem more complicated.
- After the issue is solved, please provide feedback to our technical support team. This will help us assist other users who may encounter similar issues. Depending on the situation, we may also offer compensation or rewards for reporting the issue.